Six foods to help your baby grow fast
Many mothers ask, “Is there any food that can effectively make my body grow taller?”
“If there is such food, there will be no dwarf in the world.
However, a balanced intake of five nutrients, not picky eaters, and eating on time is the most effective way to grow.
Foods that help grow Although there are no special effects for height, some foods do help.
There are many nutrients around us that are good for growth.
◎ Milk Calcium, a nutrient that makes bones in bones, is easily absorbed by children during adulthood.
Although drinking milk does not guarantee that you will grow taller, the lack of calcium in the body is definitely not high.
So there is no harm in drinking more milk.
Drink 3 cups of milk a day to absorb the calcium necessary for growth.
* I don’t like milk → yogurt, cheese ◎ eggs and eggs are the most high-protein foods you can buy.
Many children like to eat eggs, especially egg white is rich in protein, which is very conducive to the growth of children.
Some mothers worry that the cholesterol contained in egg yolk is not good for children, but children in adulthood do not need to worry about headache value. It is more appropriate to eat 1-2 eggs a day.
* Do not like eggs → tofu, cheese ◎ Black soybean soybean is recognized as a high protein food, of which black soybean has a higher protein content and is a good food for growth.
Add it when making rice, or grind it into soy milk.
* Don’t like black soy → Peanut can help grow food ◎ Sardines Sardines protein and calcium.
The calcium in sardines is easier to digest and absorb than the plant-based calcium contained in other seaweeds, which is very helpful for children’s growth.
In addition, anchovies, anchovies, courgettes, and other seafood with bones and meat are good food.
If the amount of silverfish eaten when eating is limited, you can grind it into silverfish meal and drink it with milk.
* I don’t like sardines → saury, mackerel ◎ Spinach Spinach can contain iron and calcium.
Many children do not like to eat spinach, so do not put it in cold dishes, you can cut it into thin fried rice, or add it to laver wrapped rice.
* I don’t like spinach → lettuce, green pepper ◎ Orange can supplement vitamin C and help calcium absorption.
But oranges are seasonal fruits in autumn and winter, so you can choose strawberries, pineapples, grapes, kiwi and other seasonal fruits according to different seasons.
This way you can take in vitamins very well.
* Do not like orange → pineapple, grape, kiwi, strawberry ◎ carrot oxide vitamin A, can help protein synthesis.
Children generally do not like to eat whole carrots, so they can be put in different sizes.
For example, if you drink juice, if you don’t like carrot juice, you can squeeze the juice with the apple to neutralize the taste of carrots.
In addition, when making chicken, pork, and beef, you can cut the carrots into thin filaments and fry them together, so that they can be seasoned and have more nutrition.
* Do not like carrots → pumpkins, green garlic, good growth, best high protein protein beans, protein, traces, vitamins, inorganic matter, cellulose are all necessary nutrients for growth, need balanced supplements.
Among them, protein is the most important nutrient element, so the recipe must be based on high-protein foods.
Moms can cook according to their children’s tastes, but it is best to include the following foods no matter what they do.
● During the growth process, five nutrients must be supplemented in a balanced manner. Be sure to eat more foods that consume protein, calcium, iron, and vitamins.
● Potential protein foods: This is the type of food that provides essential protein for growth.
The key to growth is the secretion of growth hormone. If growth hormone is not secreted, it will not grow long.
Protein is an important nutrient that promotes the secretion of growth hormone, and also completely creates muscle and blood for children.
* Soy beans, soy milk, tofu, beef, pork, chicken and other meats, fish, shellfish, etc. ● Calcium-converting foods: If other nutrients are helpful for growth, then calcium is a nutrient that directly affects growth.
Most of the nutrients are distributed in various foods, so you can get as long as you eat, but the range of foods that replace calcium is relatively narrow.
If you do not eat these foods, you may cause calcium deficiency and affect normal growth.
* Milk, kelp, seaweed, seaweed, lettuce, anchovies, silver fish, etc. ● Foods that can supplement vitamins: Vitamins can help to absorb protein, calcium and other nutrients, and also regulate various functions of the body.In particular, vitamin D can promote calcium absorption and help bones grow.
* Spinach, carrot, pumpkin, laver, seaweed, mushroom, toadstool, orange, strawberry and so on
* Perilla cotyledon, eggs, beef liver, cheese, kelp, orange, etc. High protein recipes recommended by experts g 44g of 100g of dried stonehead fish can be called protein mass.
The rest of the food is arranged in order of protein content, and the protein content of the final beans is as high as 10%.
Dried sashimi> Black soybeans> Peanuts> Blue and white fish> Sardines> Chicken> Squid> Needle fish> Saury> Beef> Pork> Banded fish> Yellow croaker> Shrimp> Artificial cheese> Anchovies> Ming Tai fish> Walnuts> Eggs> Oysters> 黄酱> 菜豆 嫩豆腐酱汤：在熬贝类的鲜汤中放嫩豆腐、大葱、洋葱，鸡蛋调制的嫩豆腐酱汤富含蛋白质和维生素。If you feed your child, you can put less pepper.
Method: ① Wash the shellfish, soak it in salt water, and then boil it with boiling water. Keep the water for soup.
② Cook the minced garlic and pour the soup from the previous step.
③ Put the shellfish in the water and season with a little salt.
④ Add an appropriate amount of tender tofu.
⑤ Beat eggs before turning off.
Vegetable Chicken Porridge: This is a staple food that combines protein-rich chicken and vitamin- and inorganic-rich vegetables.
For children who have no appetite, porridge is a very good food.
Method: ① Wash the rice and soak it in water.
② Pack the chicken and boil it with water.
The soup is reserved for porridge.
The meat was torn into small pieces.
③ Cut onions, carrots, mushrooms and other vegetables into small cubes.
④ Put the cooked rice and cut vegetables into the soup, heat them, and stir them from time to time.
⑤ Add the torn chicken, heat over low heat, and season with salt.
Vegetable egg custard: Vegetable egg custard is made from egg-rich eggs, vitamin-rich carrots and onions, and is a good food to help children grow up.
If anchovie soup is used instead of water to supplement calcium, the nutritional value is even higher.
The method is very simple, and many children like to eat.
Method: ① half a bowl of cold water in a small rice bowl, beat in an egg, add salt to break.
② Cut the carrots, onions, and shallots into fine pieces and put them.
③ Steam in a steamer for 15 minutes.
Nutritional pork chops for babies over 2 years old Scientific research shows that May is the easiest time for children to grow up.
Mommy had better seize this opportunity to make a delicious and delicious long high food for the baby.
适合年龄：2岁以上宝宝长高 原料：猪排1250克，鸡蛋清2个，酱油25克，白糖、料酒、水淀粉各10克，葱末、芥末粉、精盐各5克，味精、咖喱粉适量, 2000 grams of vegetable oil (75 grams actually consumed).
Method: Wash the pork chops first, chop them into 4 cm long and 3 cm wide small pieces; put them in a pot and cook until they reach 8 ripeness, let them cool and drain, add egg whites, 2 grams of refined salt, 5 grams of cooking wine and waterStarch, mix well and sizing; then put the curry powder, mustard powder, sugar, soy sauce, 3 grams of refined salt, monosodium glutamate, etc. in a bowl together and stir to make a marinade; put vegetable oil in a wok and burn to 60%When it is hot, pour the pork chops into the colander when it is golden brown, and drain the extra oil; put the green onion in the wok and stir-fry it. Put the fried pork chop and seasoning sauce into the pan and stir fry., Wait for the marinade to wrap the ribs and you’re out of the pot.
Nutritional secrets: Pork ribs are rich in high-quality protein and zinc, calcium and other elements. These are all nutrients necessary for children to build bone tissue. They have the functions of long skin and strong bones.
Foods that are harmful to growth (animal fats) cause obesity and hinder growth.
When preparing food for your child, you should choose foods that help your growth, and try to avoid foods that are harmful to your growth.
Carbonated beverages affect the absorption of calcium necessary for growth, causing the intake of calcium to be excreted with urine.
Easy to cause osteoporosis and tooth decay.
Glycogen intake of too much sugar can make the body acidic. To neutralize the acidic substances in the body, more vitamins are consumed, which may cause malnutrition.